I don’t buy into the popular idea that both sides of an argument need to be heard. Sometimes people are wrong and I wont waste either of our time talking about it. I try not to post about something that is being covered indepth or that there is no real teachable moments around.
I post rants, pictures, articles, gifs, etc. Usually they are related to politics, atheism, veganism, feminism, or progressive social issues. My post never carry a trigger warning but you should consider yourself warned. Often a post will be designed to get you frustrated. (I have another blog that is less serious, untagged, and only pictures Who What Where Why How.)
I don’t want to censor myself so things can become random. Just sit back and enjoy.
This is for the convenience of anyone who may be interested in knowing why I no longer follow or never followed your blog.
- Animal exploitation speciesism and/or objectification.
- Pro-lifers. My uterus, my choice.
- You blog shit in the wrong format… put some time in.
- Excessive gore in a non educational format.
- Self mutilation/self harm.
- Narcissism. Which is a nice way of saying ‘I started following you the one week you stopped posting naked pictures of yourself and thats all I’ve seen since.’
- Also, if you never answer questions I ask but are constantly answering requests for more personal pictures. bllllahhhh
- You reblog what another person I follow does… exclusively.
- You beg for questions or promo.
- Your blog has skewed from my original interests.
- I usually don’t follow vegetarians, if you need more on this read my vegan page.
Your confrontational method is distasteful, apologetic, poorly thought out and your understanding of the topic is poorly assimilated.